How To Use The MTN Free Browsing on your Laptop

I have been using this both on my Android device and pc, but have gotten request from my friends and fans asking me how I did it. In this post, I will show you how to use this cheat on your laptop.

READ ALSO: MTN Latest free browsing for Android device

How To Use The MTN Free Browsing on Your Laptop
1. First Download this cutomized Simple Server for MTN Free Browsing. Extract it to a folder in your laptop.

2. In your Modem Settings, use the following bellow
APN: web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net
Proxy: leave it empty
Port: leave it empty

3. Configure your browser and Download manager to use
Proxy: 127.0.0.1
Port: 8080

NOTE Tick: "Use this proxy server for all protocols" if you want it to open all secured sites.

4. Double-click on the Simpleserver.exe you extracted earlier and always make sure it is open

Now you can enjoy free unlimited free browsing. Thanks.
If you have any problem, kindly let me know using the comment box.

Post a Comment

0 Comments